– Email: email@example.com
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
2.1 Cookies represent tiny text files that are stored on the device that has been used to access a website. They help us to make the website run smoothly and allow us to provide the best service possible
2.2 Cookies divide into different categories such as:
– Strictly Necessary: these cookies are essential because they play an important role in the well-functioning of the website.
– Functionality: these cookies are used to store preferences set by users such as account name, language, and location.
– Security: used to help identify and prevent potential security risks.
– Analytics and Performance: performance cookies collect information on how users interact with our websites, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve how our website functions and to understand how users interact with it.
– Advertising: these cookies are used to display relevant advertising to visitors who use our website. They track details such as the number of unique visitors, the number of times particular ads have been displayed, and the number of clicks the ads have received.
– Third Party / Embedded Content: those cookies enhance the experience of website visitors. These include social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Tik Tok or Twitter between others, (using sharing buttons), or embedded content from YouTube or others. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
3.1 The visit to this website can imply the following types of cookies:
– Cookies strictly necessary for the functioning of the website
– Cookies for analysis
WHY USING COOKIES?
– Offer a browsing experience that is unique;
– Analyze how our site is being used, which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own performance.
4.2. The legal basis of processing data collected through cookies resides in article 6 letter a) from the General Data Protection Regulation of E.U. 2016/679, meaning that the User gives us his/her express consent regarding this type of data processing.
5.1 We reserve the right to update this policy from time to time. If we make any changes, we will inform all Users by posting the updated version of this policy on our website. It is recommended that Users should regularly check this policy to ensure that they are informed about the latest updated version.
DEACTIVATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
The user has the option to allow, remove or block the cookies installed in their computer through the navigator configuration. After deactivating all cookies some services may stop working. Deactivation of cookies is different from every navigator. Normally option to activate or deactivate is located either on settings or options. Also, you can consult on the help section of your navigator, where the instructions can be found.
The user has the option to allow, block or eliminate all cookies.
The user is in charge of which cookies are allowing or removing.